After downloading the Sanaware Java Docking package, go to Getting Started for information about
using the docking library.
You van find the release notes here.
The Sanaware Java Docking package contains the following files:
- Important information: README.txt.
- The jar of the docking API: javadocking.jar.
- The source code of the docking API in the directory src.
- The source code of the examples in the directory samples.
- The documentation you are reading now in the directory docs.
Before downloading and using the Sanaware Java Docking product you have to agree with one of our licenses; see
Download the latest release javadocking1.5.0 at SourceForge:
SourgeForge Sanaware Downloads